She came. She sang. She conquered. And finally, the most heartbreaking of all, she got engaged. Yesterday Pakistani boys went into collective mourning as Pakistan’s most eligible bachelorette, Momina Mustehsan got engaged to Ali Naqvi, a banker from USA. Momina Mustehsan won the hearts of Pakistani males when she sang “Afreen Afreen” along with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan in Coke Studio Season 9. Since then the media and the Pakistani nation is obsessed with her. Speculations about her relationship caused her to post a tweet denying that she was in any relationship but yesterday the cat was finally out of the bag when the news of her low key engagement ceremony along with photos was leaked.
More surprising than the news was the outbreak on social media of her fans, who appeased their shattered hearts with some extremely amusing reactions on Facebook.
So Devastated That That Even An Indian Attack on Pakistan Looks Good
2. And Others are Ready To Attack Their Own Country Themselves
3. Releasing Their Anger on The Media That Released The Heart wrenching News
4. Threatening Momina’s Fiance Pakistani Style
5. Degrading The Fiance Desi Aunty Style
6. Making Fun When A Friend’s Coveted Crush Becomes His Bhabi
7. Dragging Religious Differences Into The Mix
8. The Feminist Who Drags Her Views Into Every Conversation
9. The Realistic Guy Who Brings Everyone To The Ground